The Smith Family Melobar Guitar - the real story of Melobar from Ted Smith - melobarted@gmail.com

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Melobro

Someone to Build Melobros Again
This really is too cool an instrument (see models page) to sit in my back shop not being built and since it looks like Melobar has landed back on me I need to see if there is anyone with a heart and desire to take it the next step.

I have the molds but it is going to take a very special builder who knows instruments with a lot of patience to work on them. I'm not looking to sell or make a bunch of money out of it but I want it to continue and be handled correctly.

I am very busy with life right now but if you know someone interested; email a resume of what they can do and their level of  interest to me at tedasmith001@gmail.com if I don't reply right away then I'm on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment