The Smith Family Melobar Guitar - the real story of Melobar from Ted Smith - melobarted@gmail.com

Friday, March 25, 2011

Melobar Trade Mark

MELOBAR back in the family again!
Well - I guess I'm back into the frying pan. It's now official; I own the Melobar trademark again. I just couldn't let it get stolen like Peavey stole the Powerslide name. So I filed and here is the confirmation:
Order 22506. Your trademark application for MELOBAR -Word mark is now filed. Attached, please find the official government filing receipt for your trademark.
My wife is going to kill me...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear. I'm the very proud owner of a foam body melobar. One of my great treasures.

    All the best
    David

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9029376&l=c746cbd8af&id=556230773

    ReplyDelete